New Home Construction Orlando
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
Pulte communities in Orlando are inland but residents are just an hour away from a beach on either the Gulf of Mexico or the Atlantic Ocean. Tourism is the major industry in Orlando, offering a multitude of theme parks, golf courses, entertainment and other activities for residents and tourists. Orlando is one of two cities in the world building a “Medical City” comprised of universities, medical research facilities and hospitals, offering employment opportunities as well as medical care. Orlando communities host farmers markets, holiday celebrations and many festivals and cultural events to keep the local residents engaged. With an average temperature of 84 degrees, those who are living and working in Orlando enjoy year-round outdoor activities. Close to major toll expressways and three airports, travel to and from the Orlando area is a breeze.
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested® home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- KitchenAid® appliances (White & Black Ice appliances, beverage refrigerators/wine coolers, warming drawers)
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Owner's Retreat
- Owner's Spa
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Casual dining space
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- Loft options allow you to create your own space
- Pulte Planning Center™ provides space to manage your busy home life
- Everyday Entry™ allows for storage and reduces clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Expanded kitchen nook
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Glass accordion sliding doors let the outside in
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Outdoor living (fireplace, fire-pit or BBQ)
- Garage extensions (additional storage for tools or other items)
- 3 or more car garages
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near The Orlando Area
Located in one of the fastest-growing areas just 20 minutes from Orlando, Casselberry is located in Seminole county and known for its family friendly activities, parks, and desirable schools.
Pulte is ready to build your new vacation home in the Orlando area. New homeowners choose Kissimmee because it is located just a few miles from Orlando's theme parks, attractions, and extensive transportation options. Kissimmee is well known as a vacation home corridor in this thriving resort area. Pulte Homeowners enjoy year-round outdoor activities and events for all ages, as well as the quality design and construction that comes with Pulte Homes.
Build your new home in Orlando with Pulte Homes and see all that both Orlando and Pulte Homes have to offer. Enjoy easy access to Orlando's theme parks and golf courses from the comfort of your semi-custom new construction home.
Share this Post
New Construction Homes Vancouver WA
Not to be confused with the Canadian city of the same name, Vancouver, Washington is a small suburb city just north of Portland…Read More
New Construction Homes San Diego
Always a perfect 72 degrees, with clear blue skies and waters, San Diego convinces many of its visitors they have found paradise…Read More