While we’d all love to just wash and brush our hair and go - or better yet - wake up with perfect hair, the reality is that some effort has to go into your locks if you want them to look good.
Look After Your Hair
The first step to getting low maintenance hair is making sure your hair is well looked after. Good shampoos and conditioners are a must, and so is investing in a weekly hair treatment. Always ensuring your hair is handled gently is also extremely important.
Although these rules might not sound low maintenance, having hair that is damaged or full of frizz is going to make having your hair look good with little effort virtually impossible! Keep your strands in top notch condition by:
Get the Right Haircut
A haircut that requires you to do as little as possible but still looks great really comes down how much effort you want to put into your hair, and the characteristics of your hair.
Having a consultation with your hairdresser is the best way to establish a haircut that will fit in with your lifestyle and work with your hair so that you don’t have to spend hours getting your hair to look a certain way. Just keep these tips in mind:
- Don’t be tempted to go for a short haircut just because it seems like the easiest length for low maintenance. Short hair requires lots of regular trims to keep it looking good and the length might not give you the right hairstyle for your face shape.
- Consider a bob haircut. There’s one to suit everyone and a good bob will keep its shape as your hair gets longer, which means that you can get away with less trips to the salon.
- Like a hairstyle, a haircut that’s going to work with your natural curls, waves or straight hair is going to be the one that will require less effort and time on your part to keep it looking good.
Choose a Simple Hairstyle
If you think that a low maintenance hairstyle is just brushing your hair and heading out the door, then you’re right! But for something with a little more pizzazz, try a simple hairstyle that won’t take more than a few minutes, such as:
By mastering the art of simple hairstyles you’ll get great results with very little effort!
Be Smart About Your Hair Color
- Consider letting your dyed color grow out and eliminate the regular upkeep of an artificial hair color.
- Try a hair color that is as close to your natural hair color as possible. This cuts down on root touch ups and time spent combating color fade.
- If you love the variety that different hair colors offer then opt for a solid hair color. It’s easier to maintain than other color processes such as two-tone looks and highlights.
As you can see from this simple advice, all it takes is some TLC, a good haircut and hair color, and some simple hairstyles to get low maintenance hair. Once you've done that, all you have to do is work out what you’re going to do with all your new free time!What is a savings account? have people lied about their age when applying for hypixel helper How to tie a knot? What is the meaning of maneuvering? How to pass drug test? What is the meaning of hypodermic? Study tips how to learn during semester? What is an exoplanet? Css tricks: change color when clicked? How to add gift card to apple wallet? How to make oatmeal? What does dt stand for? How to delete snapchat story? how to get back to wix artificial inteligence builder helper What is the meaning of isolation? How to set up a hotspot? What does interest rate mean? What does peony smell like? How to teach your hamster to do tricks? What is the meaning of danny? How to make dark blue? What does nic mean? How tips becoming morning person? What is the meaning behind 777? How to make butternut squash? How to cook prime rib? Rdo how to change gun tricks? What are the minions names? how does the helper t cell gets effect by hiv How to get stains out of carpet? How does bag of tricks work? What are electrolytes good for? How to roast chicken? how to get a wheelchair up stairs with one helper What does calling mean in poker? How much do french tips cost at nail salon? What are some easy card tricks for beginners? What kind of meat for beef tips? How to become a ceo? What if store owner keeps tips in pa? How to reset an ipad? What are some of the tricks that people make animal in circus do? What is arrow meaning on iphone? why did firefox change my search engine to my inbox helper How to do advanced vape tricks?
Share this Post
Industrial Maintenance Welding
IMW is a company comprised of 130 employees dedicated to providing quality service to the metal working industry. Our in-house…Read More
Maintenance in Industry
The repair and maintenance subsector consists of these industry groups: Automotive Repair and Maintenance: NAICS 8 Electronic…Read More