Industrial Maintenance Tools
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136, 600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus (Toulouse) is looking for an intern for a 6-month internship.
This internship will take place in the Industrial Means department for the Final Assembly Lines - Airbus Toulouse, and in particular, within the division for the Maintenance of Industrial Means.
In the context of the department's mission, you will conduct a study on improvements that can be deployed on tools and on maintenance processes.
Indeed, the maintenance activities need to be continuously improved to ensure the continuity of production, all while improving the productivity and availability of industrial means.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Analysing the tools and maintenance processes,
- Initiating benchmarks for other Airbus departments in order to identify the best practices,
- Defining improvement actions,
- Identifying the means necessary to satisfy the project's requirements in terms of gains, scheduling, quality and risk analysis,
- Managing the deployment of improvements with the various stakeholders (industrial maintenance, production, suppliers, etc.),
- Defining the performance indicators and ensuring the follow-up,
- Communicating the achievements with the stakeholders.
You are in the 5th year of engineering school, university or equivalent, specialising in Industrial Maintenance Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
You ideally have initial experience in the field.
You have knowledge of costs and of production management.
You enjoy innovation and the implementation of improvements.
You are able to manage projects, make analyses and produce summary reports.
You are recognised for your autonomy and your communication skills.